I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Alhamdulillah

Syukur Alhamdulillah everything went OK today...Yesterday i was soooooooo tired after having soooooooooo many classes to attend...my mind got tired tooooo,...and today i think i need enough rest and sleep...i'm tired of being tired..l've to relax n free my mind from all "RIDICULOUS" thing in my mind ,.. BUT.......
There is an endless list of things to do it seems. Where should i start? The more i think about it, all i want to do is go back to bed. I don't have the ENERGY needed to just dig in. Why am i feeling this way? It's as if there is an enemy within battling me...and the enemy is FATIGUE...oh my gOdness...

Thanx God, Alhamdulillah, i believe only Allah can help me to get rid of those bad feelings of depression, boredom, worry, or unhappiness in my life..Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.....


Turn towards Allah, , so that perhaps i will have my success, and WE will have our success....InsyaAllah...

Allah is the most holy, the most pure and the most perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment